Best Show Awards - Elevating Standards
The Bahrain International Garden Show honors exhibitors for the quality of their displays and exhibits. A panel of judges are specifically selected to evaluate and judge exhibits each in their own category and class to recognize the efforts and talent of the winning displays.
Criteria For Assessing Trade-Stand Exhibits (Market Zone)
- The effectiveness of the promotion technique.
- Overall design and structure.
- Ease of identification of the products or services within the design.
- Relevance to a Garden Show.
- Innovation in the product or service presented (bonus points).
Criteria For Assessing Special Displays (Design Zone)
- The overall design and impression.
- The balance between hard and soft landscaping materials.
- The variety and cohesiveness of plants chosen.
- Quality of structure.
- Innovation in design (bonus points)
Criteria For Assessing Educational Displays (Awareness Zone)
- Clarity and comprehensiveness of the information.
- The effectiveness of the promoter to convey that knowledge.
- The relevance of the information presented.
- The incorporation of the show theme.
- Overall design and impression.
- Uniqueness of the topic presented (bonus points).